- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
I am 21 years old and was born in Pittsburgh, Penn. When I was young, my family moved to Denver, Colo., but we eventually settled in Sacramento, Calif. I was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at the age of seven after my mother discovered I had nasal polyps. Growing up, I was always compliant with my treatments, and I enjoy biking to stay healthy.
Kurt on CF and the Future
I currently attend the University of California - Los Angeles, where I am studying rocket science. I intend to graduate and perhaps pursue a career at NASA. While I have a busy schedule at school, I still make time to for my treatments. For example, if I am studying, I use my treatments as a study break. Or if I am hanging out and watching a movie, I will put my vest on.
Some of my hobbies include hanging out with friends, skiing, watching movies and of course, my passion; rockets. I am in the Rocket Club at UCLA, and intend to get an internship in this field while continuing to pursue my degree in rocket science.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Movie: Apollo 13
Favorite Color: Green
Role Model: Parents
Dream Vacation: Skiing in the Canadian Rockies
You can find Kurt on … Facebook