- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
Wind Sprint 18: Upper Body Exercises
Episode 18 of the CF Wind Sprint series demonstrates a series of exercises to strengthen the upper body.
The simple exercises include the bench press, military press, bicep curls, and, of course, push-ups. CF Wind Sprint host Jerry Cahill reminds viewers that the exercises don't have to be done in a gym – they can be done at home using simple props from the pantry.
This CF Wind Sprint is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.