- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
Wind Sprint 19: Exercises for Your Legs
Episode 19 of the CF Wind Sprint series demonstrates a series of exercises to strengthen the legs.
The simple exercises include squats, squat jumps, split squats and lunges. CF Wind Sprint host Jerry Cahill shows how canned goods from your pantry can add weight and make the exercises a little more difficult. Jerry also reminds viewers that the exercises don't have to be done in a gym—they can be done at home—and to always focus on breathing.
This CF Wind Sprint is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.