- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
Wind Sprint 14: Exercising Your Core Muscles
Episode 14 of the CF Wind Sprint series focuses on strengthening your core muscles. In the video, BEF Volunteer Jerry Cahill shares his favorite core exercises, noting that a strong core helps make coughs more productive.
This CF Wind Sprint is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.