- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
Wind Sprint 16: Cardio Exercises
Episode 16 of the CF Wind Sprint series demonstrates a variety of simple cardio exercises that can be done to help keep lungs clear of mucus. In addition to helping improve the flow of air in and out of the lungs, cardio (aerobic) exercise also can strengthen the heart muscle, improve circulation and reduce blood pressure, and facilitate the transport of oxygen throughout the body.
This CF Wind Sprint is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.