The Boomer Esiason Foundation works to ensure that:
- The brightest researchers and scientists, who every day come closer to finding a cure for cystic fibrosis, have the resources they need to expand and accelerate their efforts;
- Dedicated doctors and caregivers have access to innovative and effective treatments that ease the suffering and enhance the lives of the children and adults afflicted with cystic fibrosis;
- People from all walks of life are educated and motivated to become committed participants in the ongoing battle against cystic fibrosis;
- Those directly affected by cystic fibrosis are encouraged and empowered to fully understand this deadly disease and to take active roles in combating it; and
- Students and hospital staffs are provided with the financial resources and educational tools they need to prepare for life’s challenges and to create a legacy of quality healthcare for generations to come.
- To achieve its mission, the Boomer Esiason Foundation sponsors a series of diverse annual fundraising events. It also relies on individual pledges, corporate contributions and philanthropic grants.
The Boomer Esiason Foundation exists to inspire and support those with cystic fibrosis.
We believe each individual with CF has a voice.
We believe each voice should be heard, for it is those voices that give us both understanding and direction in our fight.
We believe our fight is one of great purpose.
We are a conduit for all with CF so they may speak their minds, no matter how difficult the truth might be.
We believe in the power of positive reinforcement, exercise and enlightenment.
Our ultimate goal is to free the world of CF; while we wait, we will improve the lives of those who live with the disease.
Our mission will be fulfilled ethically, professionally and with determination.
We will never waiver or compromise in our mission and beliefs.
We will never quit; we are here to finish this task as we fulfill our destiny.