Calling all CF artists! The May 16 application deadline for the Boomer Esiason Foundation’s Scholarship of the Arts is coming up quickly, and we encourage all CF student-artists to apply.
This annual award promotes communication through creativity. Artwork in the form of video, painting, sketching and sculpturing is considered.
Details are listed below. Don’t forget to visit the Scholarships section of our website to check out the variety of other scholarships we offer for exceptional students with cystic fibrosis.
Scholarship of the Arts
Amount: $500 to $1,000
Deadline: May 21, 2012
The CF artist must complete an application, including all documentation.
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
• Recent photo
• Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine
• Transcript (high school, college and/or graduate school)
• Letter of acceptance from academic institution
• Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
• W2 form for both parents
• One or more photos of art entry
Return completed applications to:
Boomer Esiason Foundation
c/o Jerry Cahill
483 10th Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10018
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org