July 28, 2016
About Callie Deanda:
- 20 years old with CF, athletic, attending college, and from Tennesse
- Hobbies include soccer (plays on varsity team), hiking, cross-stitching
- Watching Buffy & Vampire Slayer with friends, and Callie is a huge Sporting Clays fan
- Callie believes that we all need to “jump the fear” with CF. You never know what’s going to happen in life… big fear of the unknown things just happen so ENJOY!
- Family “24 hour rule” get over things in life and move forward
- Callie and her family believe you should not get stuck in CF.
- CF opens doors!
- Callie loves life and always finds joy in life
- Callie’s advice: “We all need people in life; we cannot do on our own”
This podcast was made possible from an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.