CF Roundtable is a newsletter for adults who have cystic fibrosis is published by United States Adult Cystic Fibrosis Association, Inc. (USACFA). Roundtable, now known as CF Roundtable, was founded in 1989 by an individual with CF, Lisa McDonough. CF Roundtable is an educational newsletter.
Jerry Cahill interviews Board members of USACFA; Paul Feld (49 with CF post transplant 19 months), Cynthia Dunafon (42 with CF), Laura Tillman (58 with CF) and Kathy Russell (62 with CF)
- CF Roundtable/USACFA is a independent, 501 c (3) tax exempt, non-profit organization whose Board of Directors all have CF.
- CF Roundtable is published quarterly with over 1500 subscribers and available for $10.00/year. The newsletter is over 40 pages with color pictures and 75% consists of personal stories and a column by a medical professional
- Web site: www.cfroundtable.com or via phone: 503-669-3561
- Topics include: Being a parent, transplant, parents of newly diagnosed, when to tell employers, and insurance issues – to name a few…
- Board members comments on “why they do the newsletter??
- Cynthia: “give back to the CF Community?
- Paul: “offer my life experiences post transplant and make a difference?
- Kathy: “fun and education?
- Laura: “contribute to CF society?