In this episode, we talk to Karen Vega from New York, who is 33 years old with CF, happily married and a mother of 3 always “on the go…” exercise enthusiast, and training for a ½ marathon. Karen never let CF get in the way of her living life to the fullest and keeping her dreams alive!
- TOBI Podhaler is a dry-powder treatment delivered in a disposable device.
- TOBI Podhaler is taken twice a day, and needs little setup and cleanup.
- The Podhaler is a great On-the-go device
- The unit does not require disinfection, refrigeration, power source, or batteries
- Administered in 2 – 7 Minutes (in clinical trials)
- 12.44% improvement in lungs
- Helps to fight Psudomonas aeruginosa
- 64% reduction in percentage of hospitalizations
- 15% less need for intravenous (IV) antipseudomonal antibiotics
For more CF Podcasts, visit www.jerrycahill.com