Detroit Rocks Cystic Fibrosis !
Detroit Rocks CF is the first album put out by the Detroit run Rock CF Foundation. The CD features twelve of Detroit’s finest rock bands. Each band donated one track to the album that will sell for $10. with all proceeds going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
1. The album will officially be released at this years Just Let Me Breathe benefit for Cystic Fibrosis.
2. This year’s benefit show will be Friday, February 24th 2006 at the Royal Oak Music Theatre in Royal Oak, Michigan.
3. The idea for Detroit Rocks CF was thought of by Emily Schaller, drummer for the band Hellen.
4. Emily, 24, has cystic fibrosis, a genetic disorder that affects 30,000 Americans
5. Emily states: “The thought of bringing a dozen of the best Detroit bands together on one CD all in the name of CF is amazing! It means so much to me that the people of Detroit care and are willing to help such a great cause.”
6. Visit www.letsrockcf.org for more information and to order a copy of the CD